Flexible work schedule
Stipends for training in your field
LavaPi is looking for a talented Frontend Developer with an eye for design to join our Web Development team. Our developers design, build and support new features and upgrades to products that provide content and data services to those in various industries. The candidate should use his/her knowledge of web technologies and tools to develop reusable, maintainable, and responsive user interfaces.
You will be an important member of our core development team responsible for developing, maintaining and updating best-in-class websites, emails and other web-based products for a variety of clients. You will also help shape our internal building tools, processes, and techniques. Responsive building experience is a must, as nearly everything we develop is built to work across varying screen sizes, browsers, and devices.
- 2-3 years of frontend development experience
- Production level experience with Vue, Angular or React
- Experience in Typescript
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Experience using RESTful APIs
- Debugging, Testing, and Documentation
- Strong English-language communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a remote team is essential
- Familiar with agile environments and SCRUM methodologies
- Understanding of git workflows
- Basic knowledge of backend technologies
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent preferred (not a must).
- Additional certificates to be considered as a plus.