Mobile App Developer
Flexible work schedule
Stipends for training in your field
LavaPi is looking for a talented Mobile Developer (iOS and Android) to join our remote team. The ideal candidate for this position has demonstrated strengths in mobile development and has a passion for learning new programming languages and development paradigms. We are looking for someone who will be working during the Central European Time Zone business hours to build mobile apps from scratch.
- Develop solid and performant native app code using Swift and Kotlin/Java
- Evaluate requirements and design to build product technical specs prior to implementation
- Work to scope requirements and the proposed solutions with others
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Using and adapting existing web applications for apps
- Verification and testing of completed Mobile App projects prior to notifying the customer
- Experience in the development of Android and iOS applications
- Experience with Swift, RxJava, Daggar, Kotlin, ARKit, ARCore, RxSwift, RxKotlin or similar
- Understanding of APIs, cloud platforms (AWS/GCP), security, performance, integrations and scale
- Understanding of Agile development processes and best practices
- Strong English-language communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a remote team is essential
- Organized and highly technical
- Responsible and driven to succeed
- Creativity and innovation is a key success factor
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent preferred (not a must).
- Additional certificates to be considered as a plus.