You will be responsible for:
- Understanding non-functional business requirements (performance, availability, reliability);
- Designing and building infrastructure in the cloud (AWS / Google Cloud Platform / Azure) for systems implemented in the company;
- Ensure that the code IAC (terraform) in 100% covers built systems;
- Development of monitoring systems (Prometheus, Grafana);
- Designing and building CI / CD pipelines;
- Preparing systems to transfer for maintaining phase (documentation, knowledge transfer);
- Support during the stabilization period after implementation (L2, L3);
- Optionally and with potential free time - participation in work in other areas related to cloud technologies or network and systems management;
- Participation in project meetings;
- Mentoring for less experienced team members;
- Creating technical documentation.
Why you would fit well in our team:
- You are a team player with a passion for development;
- 5 years of experience in administration of Linux operating systems;
- 2 years of experience in working with systems on GCP, Azure or AWS;
- If you have Knowledge and sensitivity to the issues of system and network security;
- If you have a certificate confirming competences in GCP or Azure or AWS;
- Know English at B2 level at least.
You have Practical Knowledge of:
- Protocols commonly used on the Internet (TCP / IP, http, DNS, etc.);
- Infrastructure as Code class solutions (eg Terraform) and configuration management (eg Ansible);
- Containerization and container orchestration solutions (e.g. GKE, ECS, EKS, AKS Kubernetes);
- Issues related to high availability, load balancing and monitoring;
- Writing unit tests;
- Operating systems; Linux;
- Cloud: GCP, Azure, AWS;
- Orchestration systems: ECS, EKS, AKS, GKE, OpenShift, Kubernetes;
- Infrastructure and configuration management tools: Terraform, Ansible;
- CI / CD: GItlab, Jenkins.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Working in the International Team;
- Modern office in the City Center;
- Free snacks, tea, coffee;
- Hardware provided by the employer;
- Various Trainings;
- Sport Activities;
- Career opportunities and progression.
Are you our new Cloud DevOps Engineer ?
Then send your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “DevOps” or submit it below.
The HR team will get back to you very soon.