You will be responsible for:
- Integrating existing IT systems in organizations using modern integration engines and platforms;
- Creating applications (without a front-end layer), supporting the automation of various business processes;
- Development of system architecture components;
- Configuration and implementation of IT infrastructure security solutions, such as API Gateway;
- Design of new data exchange interfaces;
- Participation in R&D initiatives.
Why you would fit well in our team:
- You are a team player with a passion for development;
- You have 1-5 years of experience in Java programming;
- You are open to new solutions;
- Know English at B2 at least.
You have Practical Knowledge of:
- Spring Boot, jUnit, Mockito;
- REST API or SOAP;
- JSON, JsonSchema or XML, XSD;
- SQL and database engines;
- Maven or Gradle;
- Basic design patterns;
Nice to have:
- Experience with service buses, e.g., Mule ESB, WSO2, RedHat Fuse or knowledge of one of the integration libraries such as Apache Camel, Spring Integration;
- Knowledge of integration patterns, SOA or microservices;
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ or Kafka, or other message brokers.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Working in the International Team;
- Modern office in the City Center;
- Free snacks, tea, coffee;
- Hardware provided by the employer;
- Various Training;
- Sport Activities;
- Career opportunities and professional growth.
Are you our new Middle Software Integration Engineer?
Then send your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “Integration Engineer” in the subject or submit it below.
The HR team will get back to you very soon.