You will be responsible for:
- Implementation of new functionalities and bug fixing;
- Responsibility for code review;
- Code quality monitoring and optimization;
- Estimation of the workload of tasks located in the JIRA system;
- Participation in project meetings;
- Mentoring for less experienced team members;
- Creating technical documentation;
- Participation in architecture development.
Why you would fit well in our team:
- You are a team player with a passion for development;
- You have 4+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer (2+ years in React);
- A desire to ensure the produced code is of the highest quality, including via code review;
- Know English at B2 level at least.
You have Practical Knowledge of:
- Optimization issues (Web Vitals) and Server Side Rendering;
- Static code analysis tools as ESLint, Prettier;
- Next.js, Styled Components, React Testing Library;
- Browser-based development tools;
- GIT version control system.
Nice to have:
- Experience in: Jenkins/Gitlab Pipeline and Docker;
- Experience in writing unit tests;
- Familiarity with UI/UX design.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Working in the International Team;
- Modern office in the City Center;
- Free snacks, tea, coffee;
- Hardware provided by the employer;
- Various Training;
- Sport Activities;
- Career opportunities and professional growth.
Are you our new Senior React Developer?
Then send your CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “React” or submit it below.
The HR team will get back to you very soon.