You will be responsible for:
- Integrating existing IT systems using modern integration engines and platforms;
- Creating applications without a front-end layer, supporting the automation of various business processes;
- Development of system architecture components;
- Configuration and implementation of IT infrastructure security solutions, such as API Gateway;
- Design of new data exchange interfaces;
- Participation in team R&D;
- Participation in the entire software delivery cycle - from design to production deployment;
- System architecture design process in ongoing projects;
- Design and implementation of high availability and scalable solutions;
- Supporting system analysts in process modelling;
- Supporting junior team members and ensuring high working standards;
- Possibility to develop competencies in technical sales support of IT projects.
Why you would fit well in our team:
- You are a team player with a passion for development;
- You have 5+ years of experience in Java programming;
- You are open to new solutions;
- Know English at B2 level at least.
You have Practical Knowledge of:
- Spring Boot, jUnit, Mockito;
- REST API or SOAP;
- JSON, JsonSchema or XML, XSD;
- SQL and database engines;
- Maven or Gradle;
- Basic design patterns;
Nice to have:
- Experience with service buses, e.g. Mule ESB, WSO2, RedHat Fuse or knowledge of one of the libraries such as Apache Camel, Spring Integration;
- Knowledge of integration patterns, SOA or microservices;
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ or Kafka or other message brokers;
- Knowledge of AWS services in particular: ECS, S3, EC2, CloudWatch;
- Experience with monitoring components such as Grafana, Kibana etc.
- Experience in designing application and system architectures.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Working in the International Team;
- Modern office in the City Center;
- Free snacks, tea, coffee;
- Hardware provided by the employer;
- Various Training;
- Sport Activities;
- Career opportunities and professional growth.
Are you our new Senior Software Integration Engineer?
Then send your CV to our email: email@example.com and indicate “Integration Engineer” in the subject or submit it below.
The HR team will get back to you very soon.