You will be responsible for:
- Developing a SaaS e-commerce platform for both B2B and B2C customers
- Introducing modifications to the application architecture using IaC supporting tools
- Creating future functions in cooperation with the Product Owner
- Supervising and improving the application's operation
- Supporting other team members via discussion, review, training and chats on the board
Why you would fit well in our team:
- You are a team player with a passion for development;
- You have 4+ years of experience in JS / Vue.JS;
- A desire to ensure the produced code is of the highest quality, including via code review;
- Know English at B1 level at least.
You have Practical Knowledge of:
- JS + Vuex;
- Flux pattern;
- Atomic design;
- JS / Vue SSR
- ES6 + TypeScript;
- HTML, CSS (SCSS);
- Chrome DevTools;
- Git + Git flow;
- Optimization issues;
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Working in the International Team;
- Modern office in the City Center;
- Free snacks, tea, coffee;
- Hardware provided by the employer;
- Various Training;
- Sport Activities;
- Career opportunities and professional growth.
Are you our new Front-end (Vue.JS) Developer?
Then send your CV to our email: email@example.com and indicate “Vue.JS” or submit it below.
The HR team will get back to you very soon.