- Facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings;
- Ensure that our agile processes are followed and continuously improved;
- Remove impediments to the team's progress and coach them in agile methodologies;
- Work closely with the product owner to handle backlogs and new requests;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth project execution.
- At least 1-year of experience in project management in a software development environment;
- Hands-on experience with Jira;
- Excellent command of English, both written and verbal;
- Strong communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
What we offer:
- Work on exciting projects in a company that values innovation and creativity;
- Collaborate with a passionate and talented group of professionals;
- Continuous learning and professional development in a supportive environment;
- Salary that matches your skills and experience;
- Medical Insurance;
- Hardware provided by the employer.
Are you our new Scrum Master? Then send your CV to our email: email@example.com and indicate “Scrum Master.” The HR team will get back to you very soon.
*By submitting your resume, you hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in your application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process by LavaPi. Be notified that your data will be reviewed and used by LavaPi for the purpose of decision-making for one year.